10 Spring/Summer Nail Colors Inspiration.
There are certain perks about the warm weather. Sporting bright flamboyant colors carelessly is one of them! Be it our clothes or shoes or lips or makeup – Summer is the time to treat ourselves to colors.
From corals to mints to blues, I have rounded up 10 spring summer nail colors to give all of you some inspiration for your weekend mani-pedi’s. I actually sported each of these colors on each of my nails for a week – my nails were like gems candy[yeah, don’t ask me about the looks I was drawing at work]. I wanted to see for how long each of these lasted.
I have got colors from Maybelline, lakme and colorbar – all the brands that are easily available. And all of them are within the permissible budget I think is sane to spend on a nail paint – I don’t know about you but I don’t like spending more than 300 on one nail-paint. Yup.
Spring/summer is all about brights, pastels and nudes.
10 Spring Summer Nail Colors Inspiration:
1. Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel in Lavender Lies – Price: INR 75: Its a pretty pastel lavender color. Perfect for spring and summers.
2. Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel in Hooked on Pink – Price: INR 75: Its a barbie doll-ish bright pink color which every girl should own. Its perfect for all year round.
3. Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel in Nude Skin – Price: INR 75: Its a nude brown color. Elegant and perfect for working women in summers. You can sport this color to a meeting and look all elegant and in trend.
4.Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel in Orange Fix – Price: INR 75: Its a bright orange color! Orange is the new black in nail trends. Its is the most perfect color for this spring/summer.
5. Maybelline Colorshow Nail Enamel in Coral Craze – Price: INR 75: This is my favorite color from the colorshow range. Its orange, in trend but yet its pastel and so pretty. Just perfect for summers.
6. Maybelline Express Finish in Turquoise Lagoon- Price: INR 210: If I have to recommend only 1 nail paint out of these 10, I would recommend this in a heart beat. Express finish dries in 40 secs, so if you are klutzy like me, you don’t have to worry about nail paint smudging when you are waiting for it to dry. And the color itself is so pretty: Mint, pastel and perfect. It also stays for up to 8 days.
7. Maybelline Colorama Artistica in Amarelo Sol- Price: INR 100: Its a bright yellow color, makes your nails flash like sunflowers. I have had this nail paint forever, not sure if they still sell this in stores anymore. If they don’t, then there is a Maybelline colorshow in yellow which is similar to this.
8. Maybelline Colorama Artistica in Verde Palmeira – Price: INR 100: A bright emerald green color. Again, I am not sure if they sell this in stores anymore, but you can always find a Maybelline colorshow alternative for this one.
9. Lakme Color Crush in Number 88 – Price INR 150: A bright red color with pink undertones. It dries very quickly and stays for at least a week. A red nail paint is a staple in any girls collection.
10. Colorbar nail lacquer in 88 Turquoise – INR 175: A perfect bright yet pastel blue color. I love this one so much.
I hope this was fun. Do let me know what are your go to spring summer nail colors this year! I would love to see them.