1. Pleated Leather Skirt and Leather Jackets: Leather jackets is always huge during fall. If you watch The Vampire Dairies, you will remember Elena's famous leather jacket[I want it]. But this 2013, pleated leather skirts is a huge trend. Everyone from Kim Kardashian to the girl-next-door is sporting them. I love this trend. In fact, I am going to be ordering a pleated leather skirt soon. Just remember, don't wear leather skirt and jacket together.
|Pleated Leather Skirts. Image is from here|
|Leather Jackets. Image is from here|
2. Plaid: Plaid is again my favorite fall fashion and its back this fall. My favorite plaid checked are red and black, but there are other colored plaids too. This fall plaid is not limited to pants, there are plaid dresses, plaid skirts, plaid jackets, plaid scarf's..... Have your pick of plaid and be trendy this season.
|Love plaid. Here Emma Watson is sporting 2 fall trends together: plaid and leather. Image is from here|
|Plaid seen in Saint Laurent Fashion show. Image is from here|
3. Pinafore: Pinafores are back in trend this fall 2013. Oh yes, I remember as a child, this fashion was huge in the 90's. It is back again. I think pinafore dresses are so cute and girly. Check out asos.com and you will find that a lot of recent additions to their collection is pinafores and denim dungarees.
|Pinafore dress, cute! Image is from here|
4. Dungarees, Mostly Denim Dungarees: Dungarees is very similar to Pinafores but they have a shorts bottom instead of the skirt bottom[do I make sense here, check out the pictures to understand the difference better]. This fall, they have made a comeback too along with pinafore's. And whats more, Kourtney Kardashian instagrammed a photo today of herself wearing pinafore dungree's. Well, you know how trendy the Kardashians are, so there is no doubt Dungaree's and Pinafore's are back in trend.
|Denim Dungarees. Image is from here|
|Kourtney sporting a dungaree. I took the screenshot from instagram.|
5. Denim on Denim: Well, this is more of a spring fashion, but I think this trend can be safely transitioned into fall. Denim can after all protect you from biting winds and I somehow always associate denim with October. I don't know why.
|Denim on denim love. Image is from here|
For makeup, you can rock dark smokey eyes, dark lips and dark nail colors this fall. I have done a tutorial for easy black smokey eye here.
Image 1 is from here
I hope you enjoyed this post,