So as promised, I am doing a haul post! As I mentioned in my Easy Black Smokey Eye Tutorial, I bought a new camera this time and some of you wanted to know which one I bought. So here's the answers.
|Taken from my old cam. See how there is motion blurriness happening? Do you blame me for wanting a new cam?|
1. The camera: I bought Nikon Coolpix P520. Its a 18.1 mega pixel camera with 40x zoom! And no its not a DSLR, its a advanced point and shoot camera. I really am a amateur photographer and I dint want to mess around with lenses and focus and what not that accompanies a DSLR. As for this one, I am still trying to understand how to take wow-worthy pictures with it. Oh, I also
stole borrowed a tripod from my boyfriend because this is a pretty big camera and taking selfies with it is going to be a tad difficult, don't you think?
2. Maybelline Bold Matte 1, 2 and 3. I will be buying 4 and 5 and then will do review and swatches for you guys.
|Taken with the new camera! look at the details.|
3. Inglot Eyeshadows, bought from majorbrands.in, I have shared my experience shopping with them here.
4. Vichy Normaderm Tri-active anti imperfection hydrating care. Because I have oily skin.
5. And finally a dress from asos.com[Do you want me to write about the shopping experience with them?] I thought this dress was perfect for fall/autumn, because its 3/4th sleeved which is perfect to protect you from harsh winds and the color is such a dark fall color! I will wear this with a knee length boots, with frilly warmers sticking out of it and a wooleny scarf and....... oh who am I kidding, it doesn't get that chilly here, I will just wear it with ankle wedges.
I hope you enjoyed this post,