Today is Halloween! You are officially supposed to creep yourself out today, the tradition dictates that. Personally I wish I was at Hogwarts for Halloween. 1000's of live bats on the ceilings, Hagrid's huge Jack-o-lanterns, feast at the great hall make for a perfect Halloween don't you think?
Well, since we can't do that[sigh], I thought I will at least share some Halloween Nailart I found interesting with you guys. You can sport them today when you go to a costume party! I have also done a Easy Halloween makeup and outfit tutorial here and Celebrity inspired Halloween Costume inspiration here.
1. White nails with black cobwebs and Glittery red nails[blood] with spiders. Creepy but pretty.
2. Paint all your nails with any glittery nail color and then paint your ring finger with a matte color and draw cobwebs and spiders on them using a contracting color.
3. I love this one. Black french tips and cobwebs and sliver spiders. Who wouldn't like this one?
4. How cute are those cats, spiders and Casper? She has used a glitter blue color on the tips and used stick on nailart everywhere.
5. This is the prettiest! Black Glittery nail color and a intense nailart on the ring finger!
6. Orange and spiders are the colors of the season after all. Why not use it on nails?
7. How cute are these?
8. Orange nails and black bats. Classic Halloweeny nails.
9. I am going to try imitating this art. Glittery pastel color and red blood splatters on the tips.
10. Orange nails and black stripes.
I hope you enjoyed this post. And Happy Halloween!
Image source and credits: Pinterest, Girlshue, thatleanne, beautytipsntops