5 Best Michelle Phan Videos That I Love
I have a confession to make: I have been OBSESSED with watching youtube beauty/fashion videos since 2009. I have been watching them since my teenage days. I have been caught by my colleagues and manager watching makeup tutorials time and again. Embarrassing though it is, I am least bothered. I love what I love.
I follow some beauty guru’s religiously among whom Michelle Phan tops the list. I am not going to lie, when I started watching her videos back in 2009, I was not all that crazy about her video’s, but she has grown on me since then and now, I catch every one of her video’s when she uploads them.
Recently she has started her own makeup line: Em Cosmetics. I think she is such an inspiration! Her most Popular video’s are her Lady Gaga inspired one’s. But I like some of her other video’s better than those,
Here are my 5 favorite video’s from Michelle Phan:
1. Easy Autumn: This was the first video I liked of hers. I had watched a lot of her video’s before, but somehow, this was the one that caught my imagination and made me like her. A beautiful Autumn makeup tutorial:
2. Bronze Beauty: I love this video! Here, she completely transformers herself into a bronze beauty and teaches us how to do so:
3. Angelina Joile Makeup Tutorial: I have always thought Angelina Jolie is one of the most beautiful women in the world with her chiseled cheek bones and bee stung lips. Michelle does such a brilliant job in transforming herself into Angeline Jolie:
4. Game of Thrones, Daenerys Targaryen Look: I LOVE Game of Thrones. I have read all the books and I love the TV series even better than the books. According to me, only GoT and LOTR have really done justice to their book counterparts. I can’t wait for the season 4 of GoT to begin, I loved the last 3 seasons! Here, Michelle transformers herself to the kalisi, Daenerys Targaryen, who is my favorite character from the series:
5. My Boyfriend Does My Makeup: I have watched a lot of youtube beauty guru’s ‘My Boyfriend Does My Makeup’ video. I haven’t liked anyone’s better than Michele Phan’s. I always thought Dominique was only looks until I watched this video.
Which are your favorite Michelle Phan videos?