7 Things You Should Try This Winter in India
I used to do this before – list out things that I enjoyed and suggested it to you guys and you would comment back listing the things I should try in exchange. It was like a secret sharing session where we shared little things about each others personality and learnt so much from one another – be it makeup, fashion or life in general. Somewhere along the line I stopped doing that. I started adhering to the highly edited fashion blogger image. But I want to start this again and share fun little bits of my life with you all. These are the most trivial things but I find that little things can bring immense joy to the soul albeit momentarily.
- Opaque stockings underneath mini-skirts- You must have put all your skirts away and replaced them with unpleasant, slouchy silhouettes in anticipation of winter? Oh, but the fun of wearing mini-skirts belong to winters. With a little help from opaque stockings of course. I am styling an outfit soon with the said stockings.
- Early morning runs on a Sunday – Its cold, its bleak and its beautiful. Living in Bangalore, which has only 3 months of winter, I treasure every moment of it and make it a point to savour fog steaming out of my mouth when I go walking/running/shooting on a Sunday morning.
- Hot cups of Ginger lemon tea on cold nights tucked under a blanket on your terrace streaming home movies or your favourite series.
- Strangers things 2 – need I say more?
- Riverdale – Please get a Netflix subscription if you already haven’t just to watch this dark take on your favourite Archie characters.
- Taylor Swift’s Reputation – Whether you were Team Kimye or Team Swifties last year(I was personally team Kimye), you cannot deny the fact that Taylor always manages to release songs that you can relate to personally. She has done just that with Reputation. Whether its secretly serenading your crush with Gorgeous or cry at the world for how unfair it is to you with Look What You Made Me Do, the album has it all. And I hate that I like it so much.
- Dark lipsticks and darker shades of clothing to match you soul – Celebrate fall/winter by celebrating its colors and moodiness and be all romantic and broody for a minute.
Shirt, Jeans: Shein
Bag: Project Eve
Location: The Promont by Tata Housing
Hope you enjoyed this list.