Halloween is just around the corner and its time to play dress up. [Also, as I am writing this, its 3:11 AM and its considered the witching hour. At least according to The Conjuring – trivia]. In India, Halloween is not a custom but I am attending one of those Halloween parties and I was searching for ideas. I came across a few cool ones and I thought it would only be fair to share them with you.
Whether you are going to be dressing up or not, these videos are definitely worth your time [if you like costumes and like watching people putting them on that is. That sounds dirty]. Also, just random, but have you ever noticed that Halloween, Dusshera, Eid, Diwali, Christmas, et all fall around the same time? At the end of the year that is? Well looks like all our religion creators(?) came from the same place and they liked partying at the end of the year as much as we do.
5 Halloween Makeup Tutorials/Costumes Ideas 2015:
1. Michelle Phan’s Rize Tokyo Ghoul: When it comes to makeup tutorials Michelle Phan is the queen bee. She makes me want to watch Tokyo Ghoul and she makes Rize look so hot.
2. Ingrid Nelson’s Inside Out Sadness: If you loved the movie you will love this video! So realistic[and funny]!
3. Promise Phan’s Witch vs Skeleton from Bubble Witch Saga: You know how that game had gripped our mentality a few years back? You might want to revisit those memories with this makeup tutorial. Also, how does Promise always succeeds in transforming herself so absolutely?
4. RCLBeauty101’s DIY Snapchat Halloween Costume: If you like snapchat[which you should and add me as well, username: glamourjournals], you will love this! So cute.
5. Mode.com’s 100 Years of Halloween Costume in 3 minutes: I remember posting 100 years of fashion video on my facebook a few months back. I thought the video was so innovative and accurate. This video is along the same lines. It shows you popular costumes through the decades. You can take some inspiration from it.
Don’t forget to check out my Halloween makeup tutorial from last year[here]!
Credit: None of these videos are created by me. These are the property of the respective vloggers mentioned and their Youtube Channels.