Remember when I did a post on Vaya Tyffyn and how carrying lunch in style becomes easy and cute with their super fashionable range of insulated tiffin boxes? Vaya Tyffyn boxes have been a game changer for carrying food for most of us. But as much as I love their 1000ml product, I sometimes want to carry something smaller especially when I have less food to take out. Which is why I was thrilled when Vaya launched their 600ml mini versions of tyffyn – their innovate flagship tiffin box.
The 600ml Vaya tiffin has 2 container boxes instead of 3 and is much lighter to carry around. It again comes with 3 absolutely adorable designs – Graphite, Maple and Wool. These designs look so good that I feel like my lunch box is almost like a accessory adding to the aesthetic of my outfit.
These are some of the technical aspects of Vaya 600ml tyffyn box that you need to know:
- VacuTherm Insulation – Double walled high vacuum insulated stainless steel shell that traps heat as it rises
- Hot & Cold for 4-5 Hours* – Traps heat and temperature to keep your meal hot or cold*
- 30% Thinner – Compact oval design thinner than any other tiffin
- Leak Resistant – Positive pressure seals container lids
- Highest Quality Materials and Finishes – Food grade stainless steel shell and inner containers
Don’t let the good looks fool you, as you can see, these Vaya tiffin boxes are made with stainless steel which is the healthiest option for carrying hot food – carrying hot food in plastic containers(like tupperware) can be carcinogenic in long term. The containers also comes with dividers which lets me carry more option without adding to the bulk. And the fact that it comes with a bagmat, makes it such a picnic favourite.
Thanks and regards,